Isover Acoustic Slab is a glass mineral wool slab supplied in 600mm widths to fit between standard partition stud spacings. Isover Acoustic Slab provides high levels of acoustic performance in wall-lining systems, partitions and modular building applications.
View NBSPlus product specification by NBS
- Excellent acoustic properties - provides high levels of acoustic insulation in partitions, party walls and floors.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/mK - meets requirements of Part L Thermal Building Regulations 2010 (England & Wales) and Section 6 (Scotland).
- 600mm x 1200mm glass mineral wool slabs - compatible with stud centres. Friction fitted with no need for additional fixings.
- Fully tested and approved for use with drywall and acoustic floor systems - covered by the SpecSure Warranty with guaranteed lifetime performance when used as a part of British Gypsum systems.
- High quality mineral wool - easy to handle, cut and install. Minimal on-site waste.
- Robust flexible material properties - resilient to damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- Euroclass A1 fire rating - totally non-combustible.
- Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass - reduces environmental impact.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5 - excellent environmental credentials and helps towards valuable BREEAM credit points.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200625433||50||600||1200||Acoustic Slab - 50mm||Batts||16||11.52||230.4||20|
|5200625435||75||600||1200||Acoustic Slab - 75mm||Batts||10||7.2||144||20|
|5200625437||100||600||1200||Acoustic Slab - 100mm||Batts||8||5.76||115.2||20|
Isover G3 Touch