CLIMAVER® is a high density glass mineral wool board, faced on both sides. This system offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance in a fire safe system and is a more economical and efficient all in one alternative to conventional ‘sheet metal and insulation’ ductwork.
Suitable for use in commercial projects i.e. schools, hospitals, office blocks etc.
View NBSPlus product specification by NBS
- Conforms to DW144 - same engineering methodologies for pre-insulated and metal ductwork
- Excellent levels of thermal performance - meets UK thermal building regulations and offers massive energy savings
- Euroclass B; Class ‘O’ fire rating - meets and exceeds European and British standards.
- Offers inherent acoustic performance unlike foam plastic ducts and superior attenuation than that of sheet metal - reduced noise transmission and possibly negate need for attenuators. Suitable for all acoustic applications and plenum boxes.
- Can be fabricated on site or off site - adaptable to onsite changes saving costs
- Light weight - 6.7 kg/m² per sheet - up to 4 1/2 times lighter compared to sheet metal solutions
- Precision-cut perfect joints - fast assembly and installation, less wastage installation process
- Durable - not easily damaged in storage, transportation or installation. Will withstand site conditions.
- Tolerates mechanical cleaning - easy to clean
- High quality mineral wool - easy to handle, cut and install. Minimal on-site waste.
- Excellent environmental credentials - BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification ‘Glass wool insulation - density 80 kg/m³’ ref 915320059 which achieves a summary rating of A within Domestic, Health, Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Education.
- Manufactured from up to 80% + recycled glass
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5 - excellent environmental credentials and helps towards valuable BREEAM credit points.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200013847||25||1190||3000||CLIMAVER Plus R||Sheets||7||24.99||299.88||12|
|5200414570||25||1190||3000||CLIMAVER A2 Neto||Sheets||7||24.99||299.88||12|
Climaver Duct System