The products consistent density provides consistent thermal performance along the length of the duct and its uniform shape makes it easy to handle and install allowing a professional finish.
Ideal for traditional thermal insulation specifications, this duct slab is for use at all levels inside or outside a building with a subsequent cladding.
- High levels of thermal and acoustic performance - Meets all UK thermal building regulations and offers energy savings.
- High quality purpose designed glass mineral wool - Consistent thickness recovery and uniform shape. No soft edges, excellent compressive resistance and parting strength. Product will not sag over time, in normal applications, offering a neat and professional finish.
- Durable - Not easily damaged in storage, transportation or installation. Will withstand site conditions.
- Fast installation - Easy, neat and quick to cut. Flexible, easy to handle and apply on all shapes of ductwork. Products’ mechanical strength assists installation process. Up to 40% weight saving compared to typical competitor roll products offers comfortable installation. Inherent vapour barrier.
- Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass - Reduces environmental impact.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200607278||40||600||1200||CLIMCOVER Slab Alu2 Standard - 40mm||Slabs||11||7.92||126.72||16|
|5200607287||50||600||1200||CLIMCOVER Slab Alu2 Standard - 50mm||Slabs||9||6.48||103.68||16|