Isover Modular Roll is a universal glass mineral wool roll supplied in 1200 mm wide un-split rolls to ensure minimal cutting and waste to enable quick installation.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.043 W/mK - Meets requirements of Part L Thermal Building Regulations 2010 (England & Wales) and Section 6 (Scotland).
- 1200mm wide unsplit glass mineral wool rolls - Allows quick coverage of large areas.
- High quality mineral wool - Easy to handle, cut and install. Minimal on-site waste.
- Robust flexible material properties - Resilient to damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- Non-combustible - Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- Recycled content - Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass
- Protected planet - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200013765||80||1200||11250||Modular Roll - 80mm||13.5||324||24|
|5200013820||60||2 x 600||15000||Modular Roll - 60mm (2 x 600mm)||18||432||24|
|5200489199||60||1200||15500||Modular Roll - 60mm||18.5||446.4||24|
Isover G3 Touch
Isover G3 Touch is a high performance, robust yet gentle mineral wool. It still has the same great performance you’re used to, but it is now even easier to install, and is kinder on the environment. With the introduction of G3 Touch there are three great reasons to use our mineral wool solutions.