The BBA Certified Optima IWI System is a high performance solution for insulating new and older buildings from the inside – making retrofit more achievable due to the flexibility and ease of installation. A dry-lining system that significantly improves thermal and acoustic insulation and enhances air-tightness of solid or hard to treat walls.
The Optima IWI System Calculator can assist you to calculate the number of components you require for your project.
Optima offer a one day training course for installers. Becoming a Registered Installer offers many benefits including:
- Government funding - ECO and Green Deal installations may only be carried out by registered installers
- Detailed product training
- Training on property survey procedures
- Technical support
- Marketing support from Isover
- Additional business opportunities
Courses are available at various locations nationwide or at a location of your choice. For more information, click here.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.028 W/mK - Meets requirements of Part L Thermal Building Regulations 2010 (England & Wales) and Section 6 (Scotland).
- Full intelligent vapour control membrane system offering excellent air-tightness properties - The Isover Optima IWI System uses the Vario Membrane which is a full membrane system with air-tightness benefits.
- Minimised thermal bridging - The Isover Optima IWI Supports are formed from a fiber-reinforced polyamide reducing thermal bridging via the support structure to a minimum.
- The only "through the wall" IWI system - protection from moisture for the complete substrate - Both Isover Protect and Isover Vario products and systems offer unique moisture management properties to reduce the risk of moisture issues associated with IWI systems.
- Quick installation of a complete, adjustable system for all wall types - Fully adjustable system - from supports that "snap" into place for quick installation to the finishing board, removing the need for additional work and saving time. Isover Optima IWI System can be fitted to any type of substrate providing in sound structural condition.
- High load carrying capacity - Optima provides a substantial load carrying capacity without compromising thermal isolation, using localised or general details.
- SWIGA 25 year guarantee available - A 25 year product guarantee for Green Deal application.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Measure||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units||Units per pallet|
|5200013892||Vario MultiTape||25m||1 Box (10 rolls)|
|5200013893||Vario KB1 Tape||40m||1 Box (5 rolls)|
|5200013894||Vario DS Sealant||310ml per Cartridge||1 Box (12 Cartridges)|
|5200536439||Vario KM Duplex Membrane||40m x 1.5m||1 Roll (60m2)|
|5200618924||Optima IWI Support 100mm||50 Units||1 Box|
|5200618928||Vario ProTape||10m||1 Box (5 rolls)|
|5200618932||Isover Protect External Treatment||5 Litres||1 Container|
|5200625516||100||1160||5000||Renovation Roll Thermal - 100mm||Rolls||5.8||139.2||24|
Isover Optima IWI
Video - Optima IWI Explained