Isover RD Acoustic Floor Slab provides impact sound insulation in separating floor constructions. It has been specifically developed to meet the generic description for a resilient layer in platform floor systems described in the Robust Detail solutions manual that supplements Part E Building Regulations.
View NBSPlus product specification by NBS
- Excellent acoustic properties - Full fill solution helps minimise flanking sound transmission along the wall cavity.
- High quality mineral wool - Easy to handle, cut and install. Minimal on-site waste.
- Non-combustible - Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- Recycled content - Manufactured from up to 86% recycled post-consumer glass that would otherwise go to landfill.
- Protected planet - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200013705||25||625||1200||RD Acoustic Floor Slab - 25mm||Slabs||6||4.5||94.5||21|
Isover G3 Touch