Isover RD35 is a high density glass mineral wool slab supplied in a 35mm thickness. The strong, resilient and flexible rolls are 455mm wide to fit between standard wall tie spacing. Isover RD35 is designed for use in E-WM-8, E-WM-14 and E-WM-15 Robust Detail wall constructions to meet Building Regulations Approved Document E (England and Wales).
View NBSPlus product specification by NBS
- Approved as Robust Detail E-WM-8, E-WM-14, E-WM-15 - Ensures compliance with Part E Acoustic Building Regulations 2003 (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland) without the need for on-site sound testing. Removes the need for a wet plaster or parge coating resulting in significant time and cost savings. Provides the opportunity to gain 3 credits towards The Code for Sustainable Homes.
- 455mm x 1200mm glass mineral wool batts - Compatible with conventional wall tie spacing ensuring ease of installation.
- High quality mineral wool - Easy to handle, cut and install. Minimal on-site waste.
- Robust flexible material properties - Resilient to damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- Non-combustible - Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- Recycled content - Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass.
- Protected planet - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
Isover G3 Touch