Isover Sound Deadening Floor Roll is designed to provide the resilient layer specification for Type 2 concrete base intermediate separating floors, with wither timber or screed floating layers, as described in Building Regulations Part E (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland).
View NBSPlus product specification by NBS
- Satisfies the resilient layer specification for Type 2 concrete base intermediate separating floors - Ensures compliance with Part E Acoustic Building Regulations 2003 (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland).
- 1200mm wide glass mineral wool roll, faced on one side with Kraft paper. - Kraft paper provides a stronger, more resilient product with additional tear strength.
- High quality mineral wool - Easy to handle, cut and install. Minimal on-site waste.
- Robust flexible material properties - Resilient to damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- Recycled content - Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass.
- Protected planet - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200013817||25||1200||10000||Sound Deadening Floor Roll - 25mm||10||288||24|
Isover G3 Touch