Isover Sound Deadening Floor Slab provides impact sound deadening performance in Type 3 timber base separating floors, as described in Building Regulations Part E (England and Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland).
View NBSPlus product specification by NBS
- Excellent acoustic properties for impact sound insulation - Helps to meet the requirements of Part E Acoustic Building Regulations 2003 (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland).
- High quality stone mineral wool - Easy to handle, cut and install.
- Robust flexible material properties - Resilient to damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- Non-combustible - Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- Protected planet - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200013704||25||625||1200||Sound Deadening Floor Slab - 25mm||Batts||8||6||108||18|
Isover G3 Touch