- Thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/mK - Meets requirements of Part L Thermal Building Regulations 2010 (England & Wales) and Section 6 (Scotland).
- Excellent acoustic properties - Full fill solution helps minimise flanking sound transmission along the wall cavity.
- Covered by the SpecSure Warranty - Guaranteed lifetime performance when used as part of British Gypsum systems.
- 1200mm x 600mm glass mineral wool batts - Compatible with 600mm stud centres. Friction fitted with no need for additional fixings.
- High quality mineral wool - Easy to handle, cut and install. Minimal on-site waste.
- Robust flexible material properties - Resilient to damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- Non-combustible - Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- Recycled content - Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass.
- Protected planet - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200625382||50||600||1200||Steel Frame Infill Batt - 50mm||Batts||16||11.52||230.4||20|
|5200625384||75||600||1200||Steel Frame Infill Batt - 75mm||Batts||10||10||144||20|
|5200625386||100||600||1200||Steel Frame Infill Batt - 100mm||Batts||8||5.76||115.2||20|
Isover G3 Touch
Isover G3 Touch is a high performance, robust yet gentle mineral wool. It still has the same great performance you’re used to, but it is now even easier to install, and is kinder on the environment. With the introduction of G3 Touch there are three great reasons to use our mineral wool solutions.