TECH Wired Mats 5.1 are provided in a single pack containing 2x600 rolls making them easier to handle onsite, lighter for the installer and offers up to 8% more area per pack versus alternative stone wool wired mats.
- Excellent thermal insulation - Meets all personnel protection requirements, and can be used to meet UK thermal building standards to BS5422:2009.
- Up to 8% more area per roll than traditional stone wool solutions whilst being offered in 2x600 width - Maximum flexibility and compressive strength for fast and efficient installation, and easy and quick to cut. Ideal for passing fixings through when applying coverings. Easy to handle and apply.
- Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified with BS EN 13501-1 - Totally non-combustible.
- Optimal acoustic performance - High levels of acoustic absorption for industrial applications.
- Improved logistics - Up to 8% more area per roll than other traditional stone wool solutions, and easy to split packaging for simple transportation on site.
- Fully CE Marked to EN14303 "Thermal insulation products for building and industrial equipment" - All products are tested to the latest European standards regarding safety and quality control.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200687044||50||2x600||4000||TECH Wired Mat MT 5.1 - 50mm||Rolls||4.8||72||15|
|5200687045||60||2x600||3400||TECH Wired Mat MT 5.1 - 60mm||Rolls||4.08||61.2||15|
|5200687046||80||2x600||2500||TECH Wired Mat MT 5.1 - 80mm||Rolls||2||3||45||15|
|5200687047||100||2x600||2250||TECH Wired Mat MT 5.1 - 100mm||Rolls||2||2.7||40.5||15|