U TECH Slabs MT 6.0 offers reduced weight of up to 34% when compared to traditional stone wool slabs whilst reaching high level of thermal performance even under tough conditions such as, mechanical stress like vibrations, ensuring long lifetime performance and continuous savings on energy costs through reduced heat loss.
- Excellent thermal insulation with up to 14% better thermal conductivity - Up to 14% superior thermal performance with the same thickness of insulation as traditional stone wool solutions. Option to reduce insulation thickness and number of layers without compromising on performance. Meets UK thermal building regs to BS5422:2009 including personnel protection requirements.
- Up to 34% lighter than traditional stone wool solutions - Fast and efficient installation through improved product handling, especially when working at height. Easy and quick to cut. Ideal for passing fixings through when applying coverings. Easy to handle and apply.
- Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified with BS EN 13501-1 - Totally non-combustible.
- Optimal acoustic performance - Provides comparative sound absorption levels to traditional stone mineral wool with up to 34% less weight.
- Fully CE Marked to EN14303 "Thermal insulation products for building and industrial equipment" - All products are tested to the latest European standards regarding safety and quality control.
|Order Code||Thickness||Width (mm)||Length||Product Name||Item type||Items per pack||Pack area (m2)||Pallet area (m2)||Units per pallet|
|5200615692||50||600||1200||U TECH Slab MT 6.0 - 50mm||Slabs||8||5.76||69.12||12|
|5200615696||70||600||1200||U TECH Slab MT 6.0 - 70mm||Slabs||5||3.6||43.2||12|
|5200615698||80||600||1200||U TECH Slab MT 6.0 - 80mm||Slabs||5||3.6||43.2||12|
|5200615699||100||600||1200||U TECH Slab MT 6.0 - 100mm||Slabs||4||2.88||34.56||12|
|5200674221||60||600||1200||U TECH Slab MT 6.0 - 60mm||Slabs||6||4.32||51.64||12|